The Philadelphia Licensed Beverage Association is the local chapter of the Pennsylvania Licensed Beverage & Tavern Association, the only statewide non-profit organization fighting exclusively for your business and your rights. Join us today!
Membership Benefits Include:
- We exclusively represent small licensed businesses and protect your rights during industry-shaping legislation.
- Our members are the first to know about new laws, regulations, and deadlines.
- Our organization can answer all of your questions and provide you with expert PLCB legal opinions, keeping your business anonymous and resulting in less attorneys fees for you.
- Our team can help you through the application and permit process, additionally reducing attorneys fees.
- Our members receive discounts on RAMP Server/Seller online and classroom, credit card processing fees, Health and Accident Insurance for members and employees, BMI with membership in the Fairness in Music Licensing Coalition, and Prescription Discount Cards, plus scholarships, Liquor Code Fact and Reminder booklet, and free subscription to the PA Beverage Journal.
- Click here full the full list of benefits.
Membership is $300 per year and can be paid in one or 2 installments. Applications can be submitted by mail or online. Click here to download an application form and submit your application by mail.
Pennsylvania Licensed Beverage & Tavern Association
204 State Street
Harrisburg, PA 17101
Applications can also be submitted online: